How recruitment rebounded in 2021 and what that means for hiring in 2022.
Financial institutions ramped up their headcount needs in 2021 as the job market staged a welcome recovery. Candidates, too, went on the move in high numbers, triggering the ‘great resignation’. But the hiring revival also posed serious challenges for recruiters and talent acquisition teams as skill shortages became more severe – especially in technology – and jobseekers became more demanding when negotiating pay.
In this webinar, our senior leaders review the major trends that shaped a remarkable year for jobs in the finance sector. They also offer solutions to some of the key pain points likely to impact recruitment in 2022.
This webinar will:
- Show you best practices for hiring in a candidate-led job market
- Reveal how to win the war for talent in technology
- Pinpoint the skills that fintech firms need to succeed
- Announce new research into how diversity and inclusion policies can attract candidates
- Highlight regional market trends in the UK, US, Hong Kong and Singapore